We are ICHX Tech Pte Ltd (referred to as the “Exchange”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
Cookies are small files which are stored on your hard drive by your internet browser software while you are browsing.
How we use cookie
- manage the signing up process and general administration when you create an account with us;
- remember your user details for future correspondence when you submit data through a form;
- remember your preferences when viewing our websites;
- to remember when you are logged in to your account, which prevents you from having to log in every single time you visit a new page;
- ensure that your payment or purchase orders are remembered between pages so that we can process them properly;
- collect statistical information about users of our websites (for example, time spent on each page and which links our users choose to click); and
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser.
We are ICHX Tech Pte Ltd (referred to as the “Exchange”, “we”, “us” or “our”)
and we are committed to protecting our stakeholders’ and customers’ personal data in accordance with the
Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore (“PDPA”) and other applicable data protection laws.
“Personal data” means any data about an individual who can be identified from that data, as more specifically defined under the PDPA and other applicable data protection laws.
Information that we collect from you
We collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about or relating to you, including
but not limited to the following:
- Identity and contact data, which includes your name, passport or other identification number, telephone number, mailing address, email address, images of your passport or identification document, utility bill or driving license;
- Financial data, which includes information about your financial position, status and history, and payment account details (such as bank, credit, payment or other payment details);
- Transaction data, which includes details about payments to and from your accounts with us;
- Technical data, which includes details about the devices and technology you use including internet protocol address, your login data, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website, products and/or services;
- Usage data, which includes information about how you use our website, products and/or services, including cookies, IP address, and account details; and/or
- Blockchain data, which includes blockchain addresses and public keys.
How we collect information from you
We collect personal data from or relating to you in various ways, including but not limited to the following:
- when you access and/or use our website, products and/or services (or part thereof);
- when you submit forms relating to our website and/or any of our products or services;
- when you register for or use any of our services on websites owned or operated by us or when you register as a member of websites owned and/or operated by us, or use services on such websites;
- when you interact with our personnel such as customer service officers, marketing representatives and agents;
- when you request that we contact you;
- when you ask to be included in an email or other mailing list;
- when you respond to our promotions and other initiatives;
- when you enter into agreements with us;
- when we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them; and/or
- when you submit personal data to us for any other reason.
Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Generally, the Exchange collects, uses and/or discloses personal data, and you consent to such collection, use and/or disclosure by the Exchange, for the following purposes:
- to provide products and services to you;
- to communicate with you on matters relevant to your relationship with or interest in us;
- to assess and improve the products and services that you use or may use;
- to selectively send you information about our products, services, activities and/or events that may be relevant to you;
- to fulfil the contractual/legal obligations under the contracts or other legal arrangements entered into between us and you, or entered into between the Exchange’s related corporations, affiliates, partners and/or representatives and you;
- to protect and enforce our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- to verify your identity;
- to prevent, detect and investigate crime, including fraud and money-laundering, and analyze and manage other commercial risks;
- to conduct audits, reviews and analysis of our internal processes, for action planning and managing commercial risks;
- to prevent, detect and investigate crime and manage the safety and security of our premises and services (including but not limited to carrying out CCTV surveillance and conducting security clearances);
- to comply with any applicable rules, laws and regulations, codes of practice or guidelines or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and other governmental agencies, anywhere in the world; and/or
- any other purpose relating to any of the above.
If we transfer personal data to countries outside Singapore, it will be done in accordance with the relevant provisions under Singapore laws and regulations. We will also comply with the relevant laws and regulations in relation to transfers of personal data outside countries where the personal data is collected.
Third Party Data
It is in our legitimate interests to process personal data to selectively contact you and/or send you
information about our products, services, activities and/or events that may be relevant to you
To the extent that our processing of your personal data for Marketing Communications is subject to the European General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to object to such processing by us. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to exercise this right.
You may opt-out of receiving Marketing Communications by using the unsubscribe link contained in the email communications or by contacting us at email@example.com.
in order to improve the quality of service provided to you.
Retention of personal data
We retain personal data about or relating to you for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which such personal data was collected (including the purposes stated in section entitled “Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data” above), and take reasonable measures to destroy any personal data that is no longer necessary to meet those purposes.
All personal data is kept confidential and we take all reasonable measures to protect it from unauthorized or accidental access, processing or loss, by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and supervisory controls.
How you can control your information
If you do not want us to contact you via electronic messaging – You may select the “unsubscribe” option
in all our electronic communications with you. We also comply with the Singapore Spam Control Act.
If you want to be removed from our customer database – You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe we have inaccurate information about you and you want to correct such data – You may email us at email@example.com.
If you wish to know what personal data we have on you in connection with your relationship with us and how your personal data has been used – You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important to note that we use personal data to provide you with the products and services you wish to use. We also comply with various regulatory requirements in doing so, including the requirements for customer due diligence. Withdrawal of consent for the Exchange to collect, use or disclose personal data means that we may need to stop these activities. The absence of certain key personal data, including but not limited to your name, address, email and/or telephone contacts, personal identification numbers or banking information, may cause us to be unable to continue providing the relevant products and services to you.
Your rights regarding your personal data
To the extent that our processing of your personal data is subject to the European General Data Protection
Regulation, you may have the following rights:
- access to your personal data;
- rectification of your personal data;
- erasure of your personal data;
- restrict processing of your personal data;
- object to processing (including object to receiving marketing) of your personal data;
- data portability; and
- lodge a complaint with a EU supervisory authority.
ICHX Tech Pte Ltd
9 Temasek Boulevard
Suntec City Tower 2
We have designated Mr Barry Koh as our Data Protection Officer.
Please refer to our Platform Terms and Conditions here.
PLATFORM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
Listing & Exchange Rules
© iSTOX 2019 All rights reserved
The iSTOX Platform is established and operated by ICHX Tech Pte. Ltd. in a regulatory sandbox, and has been exempted from compliance with some of the requirements under the Securities and Futures Act (Cap 289) (“SFA”) during the period of 1 May 2019 to 31 January 2020 (both dates inclusive), subject to such further extension as the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”) may approve (the “Sandbox Period”).